Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas break work

Well I kept busy this break. It feels good to finish up this design. It was a design for a pool and kitchen activity area, a new memorial garden and pickleball court, a guest house, garage, tractor shed and greenhouse. This is one of the elevations I just finished up. Ironically this design is for north central Washington, on the dry side of the Cascades overlooking the lake. (I have no idea why the picture below turned out in those colors when I posted it, but I'm going to let it happen.)

School has started and because of the ice storm, transportation snafu's and my children's school being cancelled I've had to miss the first two days of class. What a way to start the semester off. I'm sure it gives a good impression to the professors too.



Hopefully, I'll be able to focus a little bit more time to my blog. I'm really looking forward to my LA History and Theory class.